Образец резюме на английском:
Address: 912 Weary Street - San Diego, CA94I33
Home phone: 203.555.5555
Cellular phone: 203.777.777
Position: Office Manager
Summary of Qualifications
An office manager with over IS years experience in Medical Office Operations
within fast-paced environments. ability to lead and motivate employee.
Familiar with all aspects of daily business operations including: Personnel,
Human Resource Issues. HIPPA and OSHA Compliance. Contract Negotiations.
Payroll. Federal Tax Preparation and numerous administrative functions.
Core Professional Strengths
- Team Bulging Policies & Procedures Problem Solving
- HIPPA Officer
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Motivation
- Claims Process Disability
- Claims Staff Training & Development
- Contract Negotiations Accounts
- Payable & Receivable Quarterly
- Tax Returns Medical Knowledge & Terminology Customer Service
CNB. Dallas. Co
1994 - Present
Oversees daily medical office operations managing a
staff of 12 employees. Responsibilities include Administrative. Billing.
Personnel Issues. Human Resources Policies & Procedures, Payroll and Quarterly
Tax preparation and submission.
- Responsible for negotiating, completing and submission
of all contracts with all insurance companies.
- Maintains compliance in areas such as OSHA, HIPPA, Coding issues and
updating Policies & procedures.
- Prepares and distributes Payroll in addition to Quarterly Payroll Tax
- Post all charges and payments for insurance companies including transmissions
of all electronic claims to clearinghouse.
- Oversees Inventory and Purchases of Medical and Office Supplies.
Medical / Office Assistant
Assisted and performed numerous office procedures such
as: Respiratory Therapy, Surgical Procedures, Physical Therapy. I.M. Injections.
Cardiology Procedures and Urinalysis and Strop Cultures, Performed daily
office functions such as; Insurance Verifications, Pro~certifications
Physician Office Manager (POM), Ouicken, QuickBooks, Lotus 123, Word Perfect.
Vermount University. Cats. Co
Currently pursuing Bachelor of Science. Business Administration
- 78 Credits Completed.
Professional Training & Skills
OSHA Training, Medical Terminology, HIPPA Training, CPT/ICD 9 Beginner