Образец резюме на английском:
Sales, Marketing And Operations Executive
Shaun K. Soli
Address: 322 Heathermark Street - Danbury, CT 05555
Home phone: 203.555.5555
Cellular phone: 203.777.777
Entrepreneurial executive with more than 15 years of experience managing
sales, marketing, operations, personnel and merchandising at the district,
regional and corporate level for both start-up and established retail,
franchise and manufacturing companies.
Motivational management style with a record of building
and retaining highly motivated sales teams, distributor networks and manufacturers
representatives. Successful in identifying opportunities for accelerated
Sales and General Management qualifications
- P&L Management o Sales and Business Development
- Strategic and Market Planning
- Key Account Management/Retention
- Contract / Price Negotiation
- Loss Prevention / Shrink Control
- Budgeting and Expense Control
- Presentations and Training
- Merchandising / Inventory Control
- Staff Development and Motivation
BEARHAR, INC. - Raleigh. NC
1999 to March 2001
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES
Senior sales executive for the new U.S. Division of
this $250 million global manufacturer of animal care products. Broad scope
of responsibility included P&L accountability, strategic market planning,
business development, sales forecasting, marketing, pricing, training
and personnel for sales through all channels in the U.S. and Canada. Hired,
trained and supervised 30 sales representatives.
- Grew business from one account to over 30 major accounts
generating $1 million within a year.
- Delivered first year s gross profit 5% above plan.
- Recruited, hired and trained 30 sales associates in less than one year.
- Created marketing campaign, pricing structure and sales strategy for
600+ SKU line.
STARTBAR ENTERPRISES. INC.- Farmington. CT
1998 to 1999
VICE PRESIDENT, SALES AND MARKETING
Senior sales and marketing executive for this start-up
manufacturer of niche oriented consumer products. Directed all sales and
marketing activities, including lead generation, trade advertising, trade
shows, account development / management and pricing. Called on all classes
of trade, including wholesale, retail, mass, grocery, discount, veterinary,
drug and specialty stores. Supervised a staff of 8 sales and support personnel,
as well as 50 independent manufacturers representatives. Developed sales
and expense budgets.
- Increased sales from start-up to $6 million in 18
- Established national distribution of product in over 300 accounts.
- Developed marketing strategies to raise consumer sell-through of product
- Hi red and trained over 50 sales staff nationally.
- Conceptualized a highly effective consumer advertising campaign that
was featured in People, Good Housekeeping and Newsweek.
DM RETAIL 1. INC. - Glastonbury. CT
1985 to 1998
VICE PRESIDENT, STORE OPERATIONS / MERCHANDISING
Senior operations and merchandising executive for this
start-up retail chain with 22 locations and $19 million in annual sales.
Broad scope of responsibility included P&L. store operations, site selection,
construction, merchandising, purchasing, inventory control, loss prevention,
human resources and marketing. Led a staff of 150+. including store managers,
district managers, buyers and administrative personnel.
- Assisted in raising capital to purchase company, which
generated over $3 million in sales the first year.
- Grew sales to $19 million within 4 years and increased average store
- Increased gross profits 12% while reducing total inventory 20% by implementing
a POS system and strong operational controls.
- Cut store management turnover 75% through motivational and incentive
- Reduced sales associate turnover 25% by instituting an innovative compensation
MORSE SHOE CORPORATION - Canton. MA
1980 to 1985
Joined company as a management trainee and advanced
rapidly to store manager then district manager. Opened a new district
in Detroit growing the district from zero locations to 22 stores within
one year. Maintained lowest shrink percentage of all districts nationwide.
Education / Professional Development
TOWSON STATE UNIVERSITY - Towson. MD, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration.
Available to travel and/or relocate.