Образец резюме на английском:
Senior Public Relations and Marketing Executive
Address: 912 Weary Street - San Diego,. CA94I33
Home phone: 203.555.5555
Cellular phone: 203.777.777
Accomplished International Senior Public Relations and
Summary of Qualifications
Offering more than 10 years* successful project management experience
combined with a four-year degree. Highly successful in designing and implementing
creative media campaigns, utilizing strategic partnerships, and securing
celebrity endorsements. Strong international sports background, event
management, and Olympic exposure with a proven track record handling live
televised events. Established outstanding media relationships around the
globe with journalists, editors, and producers. Willing to travel and
Areas of Expertise
- Media Relations Corporate
- Presentations Strategic
- Partnerships Satellite Media
- Tours/VNRS Internal
- Crisis Communications E-marketing Press Releases
- Web casts Sporting Events
- Market Launches
- Annual Reports
- Speeches Media
Secured strategic partnerships and contractual agreements with renowned
sports organizations, including Olympic Organizing Committees, JAAF, Pro
Golf Associations, and AIPS. Spearheaded product placement for prestigious
companies, including Cartier, BMW and Alfred Dunhill. with A-list celebrities
Tom Cruise, Samuel L. Jackson, Hugh Grant, and Heidi Klum. Launched the
ESPN Espy Awards and coordinated large-scale television events with 1000
VIPS, broadcast in 180 countries.
COOLAID - San Diego
2004 - Present
Director of Communications for a non-profit organization dedicated to
ending illegal wildlife trade
- Supervise a staff of six employees to develop and
execute global public relations, marketing, event, and advertising programs
to raise awareness in the US and China.
- Pitch interviews and story ideas to global media outlets, hold press
conferences: and oversee public service campaign creation, distribution,
- Conceptualize and produce original campaigns featuring A-list celebrities
and sports icons that arc currently reaching one billion people per week
on major networks, including NBC, CBS, CNN, CCTV, Doordarshan, and Star
TV, resulting in a significant increase in traffic to website.
- Create design brief and write content for all marketing materials, including
website, corporate presentations, videos, brochures, annual reports, newsletters,
and press releases.
- Secured strategic partnerships and endorsements with Travelocity, Angelina
Jolie, Walt Disney. and UNEP World Environment Day.
- Serve as the official company spokesperson.
VERMONT INTERNATION Al. - London. England
1999 - 2004
Director of Ititernational Public Relations and Media Affairs for one
of the world's leading luxury goods groups,encompassing Cartier, Alfred
Dunhill, and Montblanc
- Recruited to launch and oversee public relations
and marketing for the Aurcus World Sports Awards, the ESPN World Sports
Academy, the not-for-profit Aurcus Sports for Good Foundation. and the
Dunhiil Links Golf Championship.
- Wrote and implemented strategic marketing plan, developed a comprehensive
media training manual, set and monitored a multi-million dollar budget,
and managed a staff of six employees and 50 contract workers around the
- Grew awareness by 42% to reach 2.3 billion people across 28 countries,
generaiing publicity valued at 28.8 million Euros.
- Collaborated with journalists across 20 international markets; managed
red carpet media and VIP access list, as well as all publicity in Monte
Carlo of the ESPN Espy Awards.
- Invited high profile celebrities and sports figures, including HSH Prince
Albert, Michael Jordan, Nelson Mandela, Edwin Moses, and Cathy Freeman.
TEMBANI COMMUNICATIONS Berlin. Germany
Founder and Managing Director oj a public relations firm with a distinguished
- Secured eminent accounts and promoted highly regarded
sporting events, including the Alfred Dunhill Cup, Southern Africa PGA
Tour, and Million Dollar Golf Challenge.
- Attained publicity for live concert events, including the Spice Girls,
Bryan Adams Tour,. Counting Crows, and Simply Red.
- Launched the Tank Francaise dress watch for Cartier, and handled Stella
McCartney's debut fashion collection for Chloc.
LADY MAGAZINE - Cape Town, South Africa
1992 - 1994
Public Relations and Promotions Manager for a leading women's fashion
Member of the Board of Directors - South African Ballet Theatre
2005 - Present
MS Windows 95/98/200/XP, MS Word, Excell. PowerPoint. Outlook,. Explorer,
Access, PhotoShop, MS Project, ASeeDC, LolusNotes.
HARVARD UNIVERSITY - Cambridge,. MA Bachelor of Arts in Art History o
1992 Graduated with Honors.